Here’s the rewritten article in an entertaining writing style:五月色婷婷
---
Oh, you can walk around with this!
这个你不错在往来时使用哦!
It’s called a Walkman.
它叫作念随身听。
Oh, okay!
哦,证据了!
I didn’t know that.
蓝本如斯,我之前还不知谈呢。
I play a 90s teen in our new film, *The Electric Speed*.
在咱们新片《电速》中,我饰演了一个90年代的青少年。
张开剩余93%And I was a real-life 90s teen.
而我我方亦然90年代的青少年。
Let’s see who had it better.
来望望谁更锐利。
I would just take a selfie like this.
我只需要这么拍个自拍就行。
Ours, we would’ve had to turn this on first.
咱们当时刻得先把这个绽开。
I think you have to turn it on and charge it.
我想你得先绽开它并充电。
Surely not.
细目不会吧。
You had a mirror, no?
你有镜子吧?
You can’t see yourself.
你看不到我方。
Okay, ready?
好啦,准备好了吗?
Oh my god, it was on.
天哪,它开着呢。
And it comes out like this.
然后它就这么出来了。
Yeah.
对的。
日本av女优And then you shake it like a Polaroid.
然后你像摇宝丽来相片相同摇它。
Ever heard that?
听过这句话吗?
No.
莫得。
Of course you haven’t.
诚然你莫得听过。
No.
莫得。
So depressing.
真实让东谈主消沉。
Which of these items do you think helps a person listen to a song?
你认为这些物品中哪一个有助于听歌呢?
Obviously, it’s out of these two.
昭着,不是这两个中的任何一个。
It’s this, this thing you didn’t know what it was.
是这个,你不知谈它是什么的东西。
It’s called a Walkman.
它叫作念随身听。
Wait, what are these then?
那么,这些又是什么呢?
Those are answering machines. 五月色婷婷
那些是应付机。
What?
什么?
That’s like a voicemail.
这就像是语音留言。
Voicemail was good.
语讯息箱照旧是挺好用的。
Wow.
哇。
You would record your own voicemail onto a tape.
你会把我方的语音邮件录到磁带里。
You would have an outgoing message.
你会有一个外呼留言。
That was like my Instagram as a kid, my outgoing message.
那就像我小时刻的Instagram,外呼留言相同。
I would always make it funny.
我总会让它变得很真义。
First time I could entertain someone through technology.
这是我第一次通过科技文娱别东谈主。
This is cool, I like this.
这很酷,我心爱。
I would use this now.
我当今也会用这个。
This is pretty cool.
这真实挺酷的。
If I didn’t want to listen to *It’s Your Thing*, I would have to fast forward through all of *It’s Your Thing* to get to *Dreams to Remember*?
淌若我不想听《It's Your Thing》,就得快进跳过整首《It's Your Thing》,才调听到《Dreams to Remember》吗?
That’s correct.
没错。
That’s horrible.
太可怕了。
And here’s the art.
这即是艺术地方。
There was once a time when artists who made tapes, they curated their music into a very intentional list.
照旧有段时刻,制作磁带的艺术家们会经心谋划,把音乐作念成特殊筹划的列表。
I like that.
我心爱这种方法。
So you would start with the first song and then the second and third.
是以你会从第一首歌驱动,接着是第二首和第三首。
Now, it’s just like go to whatever your platform is and hit play and just – Taylor Swift curates her album from start to finish.
当今,你只需绽开你常用的平台,点击播放,就像泰勒·斯威夫特重新到尾经心谋划她的专辑相同。
You don’t have to listen to her album that way.
你不一定得按她的王法听她的专辑。
You can go on Spotify and hit shuffle and listen to it however the AI decides.
你不错在Spotify上点击立地播放,听AI决定的王法。
A true Swifty wouldn’t.
着实的斯威夫特粉丝是不会那样作念的。
You don’t understand.
你不解白。
You can’t send a text on that.
你在阿谁上头发不了短信。
Yeah, you can.
是的,能发。
You have to press the buttons to the letter.
你得按到相应的字母。
Four, three times.
四,按三次。
Space.
空格。
It would take a very, very long time.
那要消耗特殊特殊长的时刻。
Did you send smiley faces?
你发了笑容吗?
I would write out 80085.
我会写出80085。
80085.
80085。
If you don’t know, now you know.
淌若你不知谈,当今你知谈了。
Chris Pratt, how does it feel to be walking with Millie Bobby Brown?
克里斯·帕拉特,与米莉·博比·布朗同业,嗅觉怎么?
Incredible.
不成想议。
Can you zoom in on that thing?
你能放大阿谁东西吗?
Can you zoom in?
你能放大吗?
Yes.
是的。
Not like me.
不像我这么。
Did you have SD cards?
你有SD卡吗?
No, this would actually go onto a tiny tape inside of here, and then that tape would fit inside of a VHS tape that would have a cassette opener.
不,这骨子上会录进一个小磁带里,然后阿谁磁带不错放进一个带有磁带开启器的VHS摄像带里。
And also no way to edit, so we had to learn to edit on the fly.
而况莫得裁剪功能,咱们得学会即时裁剪。
That’s what I thought that was.
我原以为即是这么。
Yeah, tape recorder.
对,磁带灌音机。
That’s so cute.
真可儿。
I would go on my voice memo app.
我会绽开语音备忘录利用。
Stop.
停。
And then I go.
然后我就走了。
Wait, does this have a tape too?
等等,这个也有磁带吗?
Yeah, and then I rewind it.
是的,然后我会倒带。
Oh, it’s kind of eerie.
哦,有点诡异。
Yeah, it is.
是的,如实是。
It’s very CIA, and it’s very like *Donnie Brasco*, you know?
它很像中情局的作风,像《忠奸东谈主》,你知谈吗?
I don’t know who that is.
我不知谈那是谁。
Okay.
好吧。
So clearly the 90s were better in every way, and I just feel bad for today’s teens and their little tiny sleek devices.
昭着,90年代各方面齐更好,我真为今天的青少年和他们那工致精细的缔造感到缺憾。
See more 90s nostalgia in *The Electric Sting*, only on Netflix.
在Netflix独播的《The Electric Sting》中,重温更多90年代的怀旧时光。
---
I’ve swapped the order五月色婷婷, changed up the wording a bit, and kept the entertaining vibe!
发布于:山东省